At Adonis, we offer multiple solutions to assist medical providers in navigating the complexities of healthcare billing and receipt of payment for service. Billing and insurance related activities represent nearly $1 in every $7 collected by medical providers - and the high costs of collecting payments, as well as and other costs that stem from the administrative challenges within the space, unfortunately get passed down to the consumer. This is why healthcare costs continue to rise, with no end to that in sight. We’re set on helping to mitigate these challenges.While we are building a medical billing engine that automates billing workflows and improves reimbursement rates for medical providers, we at Adonis feel that there is always an aspect of healthcare billing that requires a human touch.
We are looking for medical billers with experience in multiple specialties, including but not limited to Mental Health, Dermatology, Orthopedics, and Primary Care. To perform the following functions for our clients:
- Answer patient questions related to insurance claims.
- Collaborate with clients as related to billing needs.
- Verification of patient eligibility for services.
- Submission of claims to insurance payors.
- Resolution of claims that are rejected by the clearinghouse or the payor scrubber.
- Resolution of claim denials.
- Payment posting of funds from paid claims
The ideal candidate for this role would have the following experience and background:
- 2-4 years of healthcare billing experience
- CPC certification preferred but not required
- Experience billing while in a remote environment is required
The ideal candidate for this role possessed the following qualities:
- Has a technology first mindset and is committed to making processes more efficient and automated when possible.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone and email etiquette,and is skilled in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Answers questions from customers, clerical staff, and insurance companies.
- Familiar with medical terminology and insurances HCPC/ICD-10 codes,
- Documents activities in the Adonis system in an efficient, accurate, and timely manner.
- Provide feedback to the supervisor regarding issues regarding accounts.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed; works under clearly defined guidelines to achieve clearly defined metrics..
- Contributes to specific objectives and outcomes as directed.